Monday 19 April 2010


Saturday 17th April 2010

I will remember this night with much affection. It was my grand send off from my lovely Library colleagues. We went to the Pump House in Bristol, had a fabulous meal with lots of wine and laughter - except for the bit where I blubbed, ah well it was predicted.

I was so pleased with my gifts especially the print of the M32, now that might sound a bit weird but considering I have spent quite a bit of my life on the M32 it was very apt and a keen reminder of my time in Bristol. We were eventually slung out of the Pump House just gone midnight and Kate had the brilliant idea that we should take our little party elsewhere. 9 of us ended up in King St until after 2 in the morning - where did the time go? Wasn't too special the next day but I think I was more tired than hungover - yeah that old cherry!

No comments:

Post a Comment