Thursday 13 January 2011

The Proof is in the Photo


See it does snow here. This is the 4th day after it snowed so a lot has already gone. It is very pretty with a stunning blue sky back drop. It should stay with us until Saturday then the temps are on the up. Is it me? Everywhere I go it snows, must be the Scottishness in me. I'm jet lagged today. Was reading a book on my lovely new iPad at 5am this morning. The good thing about reading on my iPad is that there is no noise turning pages, you don't need a light on to see it and you can enlarge the text. I like it a lot. It does go against the grain though being a librarian. I can see the demise of the good old hard copy - no attack on trees, less shelf space, make the text as large as you wish. I resisted the temptation to read e-books for a long time but the time has come to admit that I quite like this format. Sorry books but I fear the end is nigh in the Kelly household, you served us well. RIP


No comments:

Post a Comment