Sunday 23 May 2010

Feeling a wee bit shabby

The old body doesn't stand up too well to late nights and alcohol any more. It was Al & Lana's leaving bash last night and Chris and I are not in the best shape today.

We did have a great time though and met lots of new friends, one of whom is a knitter so that's handy. We ended up in a night club - not any old night club, this one has a drag queen act, lol. I really enjoyed it but Chris wasn't in to it at all. Him and Al were hammered much to mine and Lana's amusement.

We got home around 3.30am so feeling tired and hungover. Haven't done very much today but need to take some of our suitcases over to the house, it will be less to move tomorrow.

Soooooooooooooo excited about moving in to the house tomorrow. Will need to go over to Lana's first to get some stuff from them then over to the house to receive the furniture. Chris will be at work so I am going to oversee it on my own. Hopefully it should go smoothly.

Once we are in I will upload some pics of our time in the USA thus far. Better move my sorry a** and get those suitcases over to the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment